World Mental Health Day
Mental health problems can affect anyone, any day of the year but 10 October is a great day to show your support for better mental health and look after your wellbeing.
Personal Touch Fitness is supporting companies across London by increasing the awareness of mental health issues in the workplace. We offer a number of different tools from lunch & learn workshops and wellbeing events to laughter yoga.
Here a 5 healthy tips to improve your day
1. Connect: Take five minutes to do something for your colleagues, maybe make them a drink
2. Be active: Go for a walk at lunchtime or make time to get some fresh air during the day
3. Take notice: Be aware of how your colleagues are really feeling, ask them how they are and have a chat with them
4. Learn: Take a few minutes to expand your mind; you could read a newspaper, magazine or book, or do a crossword
5. Give: Build relations at work and get to know your colleagues better by hosting a breakfast to kick-start the working day
Check out our mental health advice section.