September is the new January
Why? The beginning of the back to school season is also a great time for self-evaluation and reflection.
There is a theory that the ‘New Year’ actually starts in September not on January 1st.
Christmas is joyous but often chaotic and we can feel tired come the New Year.
Over the summer you may have had time away to relax and unwind coming back to work feeling refreshed and energised. A chance to reflect and reassess where you want to be and what you want to achieve.
September is a great time to re-boot and reconnect with ourselves before the clocks change, autumn arrives and we begin the countdown to the festive period.
Consider wellbeing for you and your colleagues – we can offer:
- Mini health MOTs
- Nutritional consultations to kickstart a healthier lifestyle
- Lunch & Learn workshops to build resilience and increase energy
- Fun Laughter Yoga workshops – perfect for team building
- Mindfulness workshops to find balance
- Massage and beauty services
- Fitness classes from Yoga and Pilates to Zumba and HIIT