GW4W event hosted by Personal Touch Fitness
We have come a long way. More women are moving into leadership positions. We do need to celebrate. But there is more that needs to be done.
For true gender equity, we need to recognize how our health and wellbeing is connected to our ability to lead and how those issues impact how we are seen as leaders. Despite women’s affinity groups and a lot of focus on mentoring women into more leadership positions, gender equity, including leadership equity, is going backwards, not forward (World Economic Forum).
The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.”
Join us on March 6th:
• Meet other like-minded leaders and hear from leading business and academic leaders.
• Be a part of a world-wide movement to empower more healthy female leadership at all levels.
• Gain a deeper understanding of workplace strategies that can help women lead well.
• Addressing the super women syndrome.
• Moving from diversity to more intentional inclusion for all women in the workplace.
And you’ll have a chance to add your voice to the conversation.