Why the world needs global wellness day?
All of us would like be healthier and live well – it feels like the entire world’s shared dream. The purpose of Global Wellness Day is to ask the question, even if for just one day, “How can I live a healthier and better life?”.
The main aims of the day are:
• To recognize the value of our lives
• To pause and think
• To be free from the pressure of everyday life and bad habits
• To make peace with ourselves
• To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not just for today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year
Take the 7 step manifest
In order to make wellness a lifestyle aim – try adopting the following seven simple steps. Don’t add them all at once. Incorporate just a few of them into your daily life on a regular basis.
- Walk for 1 hour
- Drink more water
- Don’t use plastic bottles
- Eat healthy food
- Do a good deed
- Have a family dinner with your loved ones
- Sleep at 10pm
Click on the options below to find out more about how Personal Touch Fitness can improve the wellness of employees.
Enhance Employee Physical Wellbeing
Setting up a Fitness Centre in Your Workplace
Improve Employee Mental Health